The 100-Club

The Friends of Abingdon Lions 100 Club is a Small Society Lottery licenced by the Vale of the White Horse District Council for the purposes of schedule 11 Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005 registration number SL0021

A great way for you to support Abingdon Lions Club whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here's how it works…

  • You need to complete and sign the attached membership form and standing order mandate for £12 annually or pay by cheque.
  • This buys you one membership number (that we will allocate), which enters you into the quarterly draw. All participants must be over 16.
  • There are 5 chances to win and the prize will depend on the membership at the time of the draw
  • If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on the Abingdon Lions Website or Facebook
  • The prize money will be 60% of the membership fee taken. The remaining 40% goes to Abingdon Lions funds for needy causes.
To download the application form, please click on this link Icon Welcome to Abingdon Lions 100 club.docx